Friday, September 25, 2009

yeepie V( ^_^ )V

what time tmr DEER?!
finally finally finally finally..
ur coming back tmr..woolalaa..
i soo damm miss you..
miss ur everything..=DD
muahhaa.. "o(^_^) o"
hunny ah..i can feel my heart is melting..when i was reading ur msg this morning..
i was soo damm touched..
and the same time..i was worried about you..
coz you nearly got an accident with a bigbigbig lorry!!!
uh!! becareful ya when ur on the road...

Oh..my Prince Charming..
do you know tht i lurve you soo much??!
and do you lurve me tht much too??!
~i know you do..~*blink* =.+
do you know tht i need you soo much??!
i feel so alone when ur not with me..
although ur always in my heart..
~i know you do..~ *LOL..* (-_-)'''

Louis : what talking you?!
Wendy : hmm..i also dunno what talking me?! I LOVE YOU!
Louis : I always LOVE YOU!!
Wendy : hehe..=DD muackzz..
Louis : muah..=P

and i wish you have a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP..
sleep earlier you know..
if not later you cannot wake up..
you bro left you and go back alone himself..
then you have to stay thr for 1 more day..
uh!! no..i wanna see you tmr..
hehee..lovee you..gonna sleep now..*yawn*

*1.40am*

No comments:

Post a Comment