Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny but tiring day

Today is a veery exhausting day for me.I slept late again yesterday..succesfully quarantined 6 malware viruses in my computer..=D there's still more of them thou..hehe..hmm..did you ever bring sivik book to pyhsics lab?well,here goes.Today in school..hahaa..dam funnny..wendy a.k.a my dumb gf(only can be used by me),she did that,she bring her sivik book to pyhsics lab ..hahahaha..told you that she is dumb...ahahhah.after reccess,im having a nap in my class.Wendy NON STOP disturbing me..ahahhaha..she even pull me up from sleeping several times..then there's 1 time..she pull me up from sleeping and she accidentally knocked her head on the chair..AHAHHA!!! (officially dumb)
ah ya..last time..she ask ben this. ''ben,what is your cristian name?''
LOL!! BEN LAR!!! sisshh!!
hehe..nyway,there's all for now..and er..there is more lar..but donwanna kena her too much..ahahha..
hehee..alright..i really need to go..but erm..b4 tht i have to stay awake till my anti virus finish updating and scan my comp for viruses..maybe 2-3 hours? haih..kay..good night.
LOVE YOU WENDY BABY GURL!!STAY DUMB! =D hehe..always make me laugh..LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!! =D
Alrite..nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment