Sunday, August 30, 2009

Honey Love~life without love is like a tree without blossoms!!

Wendy:
I LOVE MY HUBBY SO DAMM MUCHY..=D

✖knock knock✖
Is my darl♥ at home??
because i wanna tell him something very important..
can you pass this message to him??!
thankss..

♥hubby..i love you!!
♥dear..you stay awake till 3am just to remind me to call you!!
♥babyy..you comfort me and joke with me whenever i feel sad!!
♥honeyy..you guide me and tell me what to do when im lost in direction!!
♥sweetheart..you scold me everytime i make mistakes..just for my own good!!
♥sugarr..you make fun of me and insult me when i did something silly!!
♥darling..ur with me everytime im alone!!

i really really love you hubby!!
i love you no matter what happens..
two souls with but a single thoughts..
two hearts that beat as one..
ur my everything..
and i just wanna tell you

" I LOVE YOU!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment